Need some inspiration or ideas on how to get involved in your Jewish community?
How about a whole month’s worth?
For the second year in a row, the Jewish Federation and Jewish Foundation of Nashville and Middle Tennessee offers 30 Days of Doing Good, events designed to bring people together so they can be part of the community.
This year’s events are designed to help people know what Federation does and how they can participate.
This year’s calendar includes:
• Sunday, Feb. 4: NowGen Super Bowl Party and Mitzvah Moment. Contact Carolyn Hyatt for details at (615) 354-1650 or firstname.lastname@example.org
• Wednesday, Feb. 7: IMPACT Leadership Speaker Event with Sarah Tuttle-Singer, new media editor, Times of Israel; 6 p.m., Gordon JCC
• Sunday, Feb. 11: Tzedakah Funday, 10 a.m.-4:30 p.m., Gordon JCC
• Sunday, Feb. 18: Jewish Newcomers Reception, part of the Federation’s Welcoming Ambassadors program, 3-5 p.m. Event open to everyone, all ages and kids are welcome. If you’ve been here a while, but still feel new or want to continue to meet new people please join us. It’s a casual reception where newcomers will meet both Welcoming Ambassadors of Nashville along with other newcomers. For location information, contact Barbara Schwarcz, email@example.com, or (615) 354-1630.
• Saturday, Feb. 24: NowGen Purim Masquerade, 8-11:30 p.m., Fat Bottom Brewery
Check out Doing Good videos on the Jewish Federation of Nashville’s Facebook page, https://www.facebook.com/JewishNashville/